Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, 2008

Once in a while I try to make a post of just some random pictures that never quite made it into the Blog.

Having a couple of cold ones with
Mary and Gary from Packet Inn at the Parrots of the Carribean.




The infamous conch removed from his shell.










What do you mean that you don't think we should head out the cut today?





Every sunsets a winner.










Big lobsters are always good fun.







Awaiting the green flash.








Chicken feet.....I'm sorry, what the hell do you do with those things?



Rental toys for "adults?"








Just what I've always dreamed of, a mooring ball so close to shore that I can just step ashore from the boat.







On second thought, not every sunset is beautiful. (Yes, thats a dude)





Dolphins never grow old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A most enjoyable read and a very well done blog.I am truly envious of your adventure.

Dale Mousseau
M/V wanderer
Silver Cloud Marina

S/V Veranda said...

I'm glad you enjoy the Blog. Warm weather is almost there, you'll be on the water before you know it.