Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Since we're not moving I thought I'd post a few of the thousands of pictures that we've taken in the past year.

Christy and I with Phil and the Makeitso's at the Latts and Atts party in Annapolis.


The moonrise over Sandy Hook, NJ.


When you go in to dock and dine makes sure what the tide is doing.


Ummm, excuse me Captain, I think you might be dragging.


First light after the disasterous night in Block Island. Those boats in the center are all hanging from one anchor in a giant wad.


Homemade trimaran anyone?


Moorings in this Connecticut creek were so tightly spaced that the boats were tie fore and aft to moorings to keep them from swinging at all.


Thats me walking the dogs in the Fort Fredricka State Park, would you look at the size of those trees.


A friends Morgan 41 footer in the anchorage in Marathon, Fl. Could the water be anymore beautiful?


The fog awaits us as we turn the corner and head for Georgetown, SC.


Molly meets a Giant Schnauzer.




The anchorage at Saint Augustine as seen from the Bridge Of Lions.




A Bristol Channel Cutter that we passed while in the Hawks Channel off the coast of Florida.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, no pictures of the craig toga party!?!

S/V Veranda said...

I didn't get any but I think I'm going to have a shot or of Fidel Castro in a duct tape sarong very soon.

Anonymous said...

enjoy following your trip, but posts are too infrequent! Last was over 120 days ago... :(

S/V Veranda said...

I'm thinking it might be time for you to purchase a new calculator. Its only been 2 weeks, I just haven't had internet.