Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12, 2009.

Well, we’re sitting here in Solomon’s and it’s hot as hell. The first 2 nights here were stormy and all day yesterday it was close up, then open up, as one storm cell after another roared through. The weather is better now, the rain is gone but the heat is fairly oppressive.

We started the day with Christy giving me a haircut. I noticed that the “yield” from my haircut is not what it once was. I used to be able to put the dogs to shame. Now when we’re both clipped my hair pile's a bit smaller even though the hairs are the same color and length. Damn. At least I can still pile the hair. When I can count them I'm gonna be pretty despondent.

The youngest girl child came down from DC to visit us today. It was great to see her and since she was driving what better place for a reunion than WalMart. That’s right, we haven’t seen her in ages and we made her take us food shopping. So we loaded up on the extras in anticipation of our departure for parts north, namely Annapolis.

So that’s about it for now. Hot, sweat, fans, balding, groceries and the youngest girl child.

No comments: