Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 4, 2008.

The first thing we did after arriving in the north anchorage at Lake Worth was take the dogs ashore. The second thing we did was hit the sack for 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It was blissful.

Since then we’ve made the appointment for the dogs grooming which isn’t until Wednesday. It’ll semi suck to be here until Wednesday, this isn’t my favorite place but things could be worse.

We went to the grocery store for a few small things and found ourselves overwhelmed by everything available to us. There was so much to choose from, so many colors to see, it really was strange to just see so much at once.

Today we hit the local CVS, a West Marine and made plans for an eye exam for Christy. Her prescription seems to have changed so as long as we’ll be sitting here anyway she might as well get new glasses.

Oh, and most importantly, all of the Publix grocery stores have these giant scales near the entrance to all of their stores. Every time I go food shopping I always hop on the scale and when we went to the store the other day I found that I had lost 13 pounds while we’ve been in the Bahamas. So I immediately went in and bought ice cream, I’d be fine with 12 pounds.

No comments: